Factory Innovation Week is a combination of 3 exhibitions for future factory technologies. SMART FACTORY Expo - manufacturing DX technology/solution exhibition, RoboDEX – robotics & automation technology exhibition and GREEN FACTORY Expo – green factory technology/solution exhibition compose Factory Innovation Week. All the latest future factory technologies & solutions will gather in Factory Innovation Week!
FACTORY INNOVATION Week
2022/04/01 New Brochure downloadable!
2022/02/03 RoboDEX Post Show Report released!
2022/01/24 Visitor Count 2022 released!
2022/01/21 The website has been renewed!
Videos from the Show
(Tokyo: Jan. 2022 / Nagoya: Oct. 2021)
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions